Zenkar has built a version of Zenkcraft compatibile with Atlas, here's the original message:
I have completed the transformation of Zenkcraft from Phoenix to Atlas, as well as added and improved a lot of other stuff. Check out the notes below! Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions or suggestions for Zenkcraft!
ZENKCRAFT IS NOW SUPPORTED THROUGH STEAM ONLY
Discord for Zenkcraft: https://discord.gg/sae8cKxMrU
Core Zenkcraft Features
- Modern, interactive Spellcrafting tool with a very user-friendly UI that is tuned to all the settings of the Atlas (formerly Phoenix) server.
- All expected functionality such as exporting/importing, template guidance, and a variety of settings.
- Ability to add items directly from DAoC into Zenkcraft by delving an item with shift+i. Includes all stats, procs/changes, quality, etc.
- Online database with every Orb item in the game, searchable with filters. View all items with a certain proc/charge, see weapon speeds, credit needed, Orb cost, etc. and then import the item directly into your template.
- Add Spellcrafting gems directly into DAoC with a very easy interface.
- Upload and download templates from a public online database with a few clicks, showing all kinds of information.
- Full screen and windowed mode available.
Changes For Atlas:
- Completed transition to a modern version of the Unity Engine. This will improve overall performance and stability.
- Added a Vault feature to store items between templates (See Vault Tab).
- Added a Properties Tab to track armor/weapon types, speed, and other information. This was a necessity in order to finish development of the Vault.
- Changed save directory to the "My Documents" folder as opposed to the Zenkcraft directory (in addition to Vault items). This means you can delete Zenkcraft and add a new version, with all templates and Vault items being retained.
- Several changes to Zenkcraft to align with the Atlas server.
- Several performance enhancements across multiple functionalities (I'm a better programmer than I was 3 years ago).
- Completion of Auto Template.
- Added ROGify, which uses items in the Vault to build a template. There is a lot of information on this in Zenkcraft and this is a very powerful tool, so please check out the Notes and ROGify tabs within Zenkcraft for more info.
- Added the Spellcrafting Gem reagents (material cost) for all gems and added the info to the Spellcrafting report.
- Synced all Atlas Orb items to Zenkcraft and removed all Phoenix Feather items.
- Added an "Atlas Keeps" section from the Home screen that visually tracks the status of all keeps through an API call to the Atlas server.
Thanks everyone for your support.